Horse Livery Yard nr Witney Oxfordshire
liv·er·y n. pl. liv·er·ies The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
Our fully do it yourself and/or assisted horse livery yard runs along side the farm in North Leigh, Oxfordshire.
We have the added benefit of both Summer and Winter paddocks.
- Twenty four hour supervision for horses
- Excellent grazing for horses and ponies in small groups (usually two or three)
- Traditional Cotswold stone or wooden stables
- DIY horse livery and/or assisted horse livery
- Super off road hacking
- Direct access to Cotswold bridal paths
- X country jumping in fields on the Cotswold farm (at certain times of the year)
- Strict worming regime for all horses and ponies
- Cattle and sheep grazing paddocks after horses have been in them, there by maintaining excellent grass swards
- Winter and Summer paddocks for horses and ponies in the Cotswolds
- Flood lit 40 × 20 metre riding school
- Turn out fields for retired horses - care, feeding, dentist and farriery all organised
Prices for horse livery start from £28 per week.
Please contact Peter Colson for further details on 01993 881207.
Oxfordshire self catering cottage accommodation is also available at these riding stables
Like this website on facebook, or send it to your friends