Horse Livery, Oxfordshire
Horse Livery Yard nr Witney Oxfordshire
liv·er·y n. pl. liv·er·ies The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
Our fully do it yourself and/or assisted horse livery yard runs along side the farm in North Leigh, Oxfordshire.
We have the added benefit of both summer and winter paddocks.
- Twenty four hour supervision for horses.
- Excellent grazing for horses and ponies in small groups (usually two or three).
- Traditional Cotswold stone or wooden stables.
- DIY horse livery and/or assisted horse livery
- Super off road hacking .
- Direct access to Cotswold bridal paths.
- X country jumping in fields on the Cotswold farm (at certain times of the year).
- Strict worming regime for all horses and ponies.
- Cattle and sheep grazing paddocks after horses have been in them, there by maintaining excellent grass swards.
- Winter and Summer paddocks for horses and ponies in the Cotswolds.
- Small outdoor "sand and rubber" school, 40 x 20 metres, which does not freeze in winter.
- Turn out fields for retired horses - care, feeding, dentist and farriery all organised.
DIY livery with stable and all year turn out £130 per month.
Retired grass livery, all year turn out with ad lib home grown haylage in Winter months £110 per month.
Please contact Peter Colson for further details on 01993 881207.